Brahams Dutt Badrick French LLP takes privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation. By visiting our website and submitting information to us, you consent to our using your information in accordance with this policy.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required to run this website.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable us to track information such as visitor numbers and usage of the website, which helps us in turn to improve our website’s functionality.
You may choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings but this may impact on the functionality and your experience of the website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Brahams Dutt Badrick French LLP.
Collection of information
Normal use of our website will result in the collection of the following information:
- Technical information about your visit to the site, which is automatically collected (including the type of browser you are using, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, interaction information such as the length of your visit on certain pages)
- If you use our “Contact us” form or direct links to contact us we will store the information you give to us. This includes biographical data, such as name, contact details and any other information as provided on the form.
Use of your information
The data you give us will be collected, stored securely and used only for providing you with services you either request or we identify as being of use to you. This may include relevant Brahams Dutt Badrick French LLP marketing material. Similarly, we may contact you from time to time with relevant information.
The data automatically collected by your use of our website will be used for internal purposes such as data analysis and troubleshooting. This will enable us to improve the site and to ensure the content is effective and relevant to users.
We will not share your data with any third parties unless:
- we sell, buy or transfer any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose selected data to the prospective buyer, seller or transferee.
- we are required to disclose the data under a legal or regulatory obligation.
Transmission of information
The transmission of your information via the internet may not be entirely secure, and therefore any transmission or electronic communication to us is made at your own risk.
Your data will be stored securely, and shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any payments made through our website will be encrypted.
If you wish to view or update the personal data we hold about you or you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please contact us.
We will review and may amend this policy from time to time. If you would like any further information on our privacy and data protection policies, please contact us.